Pages on this blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Your Favorite Unknown Comedians?

We're trying to keep on top of comedy enough to watch comedians at the early stages of their career. But here in Indiana it's hard to catch them until they're on TV, or they stop by to talk to Bob & Tom. Fortunately the internet and YouTube have made it easier to find young and undeveloped acts. Even so, there are plenty of comedians out there that I should know about, but that I've missed.

Every once in a while I'll put up a post like this one asking you to share your latest discovery. Or even an old favorite that you can't believe I don't have listed.

Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I might have seen him previously on Live at Gotham or maybe not until his LCS appearances, but I really enjoyed Taylor Williamson.

    A few others I've enjoyed on Live at Gotham are Lachlan Patterson (brilliant bit on girlfriends and video games), Roger Hailes, Brent Weinbach, and Sherry Sirof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. two of my currents favorites are Mario Digiorgio

    http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/comics/MarioDigiorgio?

    and Mary Mack

    http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/comics/MaryMack?

    I have seen both perform about three times and I will go see them again whenever they are in my area.

    ReplyDelete