Pages on this blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Twitterer of the Week: Andy Kindler

Andy Kindler first got my attention when he was a young comic sitting next to Conan O'Brien looking slightly nervous about the light laughs he was getting from the studio crowd, while I was cracking-up at home. I know that's a compliment comedians hate getting: 'Well, I thought you were hilarious even tho the audience didn't get it.' Thanks, they're thinking. The whole point of my act is to please just a couple people who think they're smarter than everyone else.

His fame clicked up a couple levels when he got a recurring role on Everybody Loves Raymond, and started doing regular remotes for Letterman.

Kindler has to know that he's got respect from all levels. From his peers, from the fans, from the boardroom. How else did he get that plum job pretending to choose which comedians made it to the finals on Last Comic Standing?

Most Recent Tweet:
Four Older Tweets:

No comments:

Post a Comment