Pages on this blog

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Video Bits of the Week: Conan O'Brien on 60 Minutes

This is from a few months ago. I include two links to Conan O'Brien's interview with Steve Kroft as the segment was presented on 60 Minutes. The first video posted here is a summary presented by Funny Or Die of the interview with Conan's thoughts spelled out for us. It's stands on its own.

The second video is Conan's refreshing admission that tweeting is not so easy.

Interview Part 1
Interview Part 2

I'm almost done reading ¡Satiristas!, by Paul Provenza and Dan Dion. For now, I shall merely quote from the interview with Jay Leno.
I just write jokes and try not to hurt anybody. It's like the Hippocratic oath to me: "Do no harm." Other people have different agendas.




No comments:

Post a Comment